Passiflora Flower Extract
Botanical Source: Passiflora Coerulea L.
Part Used: The whole herb
Specification: 3% ~5% Flavonoids;
4: 1, 5: 1, 10: 1
Passion flower extract comes from the dried aerial parts of passion
flower that grows on long perennial vines in the United States and
Europe. With the scientific name Passiflora incarnate, the passion
flower goes by many other names such as maypop, passiflora, flor de
passion, apricot vine, and purple passion flower, to name a few.
Passion flower extract has a component, a monoflavanoid known as
Chrysin, as its main active ingredient. The extract also contains
the following active ingredients: alkaloids, flavonoids, sterol,
amino acids, saparin, and cyanogenic glycoside.
1. Regulating neural stability, which included mild sedative and
2. Inhibiting the spasticity of the smooth muscle, which included
the digestive system;
3. Slowing down the rate of food through the digestive tract,
thereby promoting digestion;
4. Has an aphrodisiac effect, which makes it perfect for people
suffering from loss of libido.
5. Ideal for people who suffer from disorders related to sleep and
behavior such as insomnia, epilepsy, and anxiety;